Bluetree Academy is Offering SAP Analytics Cloud Training: Analytics Story Building
SAP Analytics Cloud Training
At Bluetree we have developed a new training Bluepack and we are pleased to invite you to join us on an introductory SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) Analytics training. This 90-minute, instructor-led, online training session will cover both basic and advanced functionality of SAC for Analytics and combines expert training and advice with practical hands-on exercises you can undertake yourself and directly apply in your own individual SAC training environment, to begin your journey or empower your business and key users to better understand the SAC capabilities.
- Understanding of SAC platform, and
- Exploring key concepts and theories relevant to SAC Analytics.
- Showcasing the potential of the SAC platform,
- How it could apply to your enterprise, and
- Offering real-world scenarios and use cases.
- Walk you through the basics of modeling and story building within the SAC platform, and
- Allow students to experiment with building their own reports and dashboards in a real environment (SAP BW or data loads).
Who is this for?
- Anyone who is interested in learning SAC
- Any end-user ready to start with SAC for Analytics
- BW and SAP HANA users
- S/4HANA users
- Tue: 15th March 2022 @ 10am
- Alternative dates are available upon request. Please enquire using the link below to find out more.
- Online training
- 90 minutes
- FREE – Introductory Session
- SAP Analytics Cloud overview
- Data Integration concepts
- Model Creation
- Building Reporting and Visualisation User Stories
- Presentation, Live Demonstrations, Hands-on Exercise using ours or your custom training environment.
Take Away Training Materials
- Online handbook of the content covered including exercises.
- SAP Analytics Cloud